Tierra Grande 2021 Annual Meeting
The Tierra Grande Improvement Association will hold its annual meeting via Zoom. The meeting is scheduled for:
Saturday, July 17th
Begins: 11:00 a.m. Mountain Time
End: 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time
Agenda and more info to be posted at a later date.
Previous Year Documents:
2021 Meeting Documents:
11:00 – 11:30
Introduction of Directors & Staff: Sue Moran, Administrator
Call to Order: Jim Lardner, President
President’s Remarks: Jim Lardner, President
Treasurer’s Report: Judi Magnussen, Treasurer
Auditor’s Remarks: Lee Baldwin, CPA
11:30 – 11:45
Administrator’s Report: Sue Moran
- TGIA Web Site: Filled with information and updates – such as: building in Tierra Grande, the open space, protective covenants, policies, grants and other procedures.
- Newsletter: The October newsletter will be filled with information regarding policies, grants and proposed projects that have and will benefit our members.
- What would you like to see on our website or in the newsletter? Let us know and we will try our best to include your suggestions.
- NEW Benefits for Members:
- Building a Fire Station / Community Area on the east side of HWY 47
- Possibility of an additional TWN Internet Tower in TGIA
- Erosion Prevention Project in cooperation with Valencia County Public Works
11:45 – 11:55
Drawing for Credit to Account (Those Who Returned a Valid Ballot)
- 1st Prize – $250 Credit
- 2nd Prize – $175 Credit
- 3rd Prize – $75 Credit
Drawing for Door Prizes (Those Who Attend the Zoom Meeting)
- Jacket – made and donated by Holly Woelber
- Quilt – made and donated by Judy Venenga
11:55 – 12:00
12:00 – 1:00